Friday, March 03, 2006

Third Day and David Crowder Band! (updated)


I just found out that there is a concert featuring Third Day and the David Crowder Band in Beckley on April 13 (a Thursday) at 7 p.m. I need to know very soon if anyone is interested in going. Tickets are $24 if we have a group of 10 or more. Let me know ASAP!

Edit: We have decided that we are going to take a group to this concert. If you would like to go, you must tell Adam by this Wednesday (March 8th) and pay a $10 non-refundable deposit. The balance will be due before you can get on the van to go to the concert.
AE

6 comments:

Drew Chuck Wellman. said...

Well, I'm going to the concert in memphis 2nite.

Anna said...

oh my goodness!! that is one day before my birthday and that would be the greatest birthday gift ever! lol i think that is a great idea! i'm all in for it. and just so people know we're off april 14th so it's not like it will matter if we get in late or not. =) oh i love it lol

Anonymous said...

when do we have to let you know by?? im interested but im not positive i can go..

-Hannah

Anonymous said...

im interested!!!! : )- sam

Anonymous said...

my mom would also like to go..as a chaperone, and JD and possibly Jim?- sam

Anonymous said...

i want to go but i dont know if i can yet....